• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lincoln 125 flux core mig welder

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
i have a little welder i picked up about a year and a half ago. a week after buying it i moved down to orange county to work for a welding company. needless to say i don't need the welder anymore. its in good condition, might need some new tips, only time i've used it was when i tested it at the guys house i bought it from and a few days ago to make sure it still works. right now its flux core but has the option for gas, but you would need to swap wire and get a bottle. im pretty sure the roll is pretty full but ill have to double check.its good for most projects people do on here like sliders and whatnot.

looking to get 100. will have pics by tonight.

if that is the SP125 lincoln put out, that is a great little welder. i loved mine so much i bought another just to have as a spare. never needed it, so i sold it. i still have the first one after 14 years. it still works awsome.

Back