• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted and locked 1994 XJ

shenandoahcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I hate to do it but I have to sell my 94 XJ that I have been building the past couple of months.Here are the details:
1994 Jeep XJ Sport
6.5" RC long arm lift
1.75" spacers in the front to level it out
5 brand new 33x12.50 KM2s on Pro Comp rock crawler wheels
3.55 gears front and rear(HP30 front and 27 spline 8.25 rear)
Lock right in the 8.25(Brand new)
Logans Metal Products front winch bumper with Smittybilt XRC8 winch
JCR stage 1 rock rails
Fresh tune up,alternator,battery,radiator,and air filter
Advance Adapters SYE in the 231 transfer case
Nice homemade roof rack that covers most of the roof
New brakes front and rear
AC was just recharged not long ago so It's ready for the summer
VIAIR OBA setup with dual compressors and tank
The Jeep runs and drives great but has higher miles since it was used to drive back and forth to college.The 4.0 doesn't use any oil and still has great power.

The Jeep is located in Staunton,VA and Im starting at $6,200 obo.Ive got alot of money in this Jeep as you guys can tell by the list of parts on it.I will take some new pics of it tomorrow and post them.

mileage?

I think you typo'd the price

I've got a 2 year older rig and more or less the same parts and asking half what you are man. 6,200 is fine for CL but little high for NAXJA

It says OBO on the price:worship:....I really don't have to sell it but the least I'm going to take for it is $5,000.Everything is brand new on it.This Jeep is the cleanest XJ that I have had and has zero rust.The body on it isn't cut all to hell either like some are.:doh:

210,000 and the only thing that leaks it the valve cover gasket.It runs like it did from day one.I also forgot to mention it has new Rugged Ridge one ton style steering on it,a 40 series flowmaster,and a brand new drive shaft in the rear from Adams Drive shafts.

Here are some pics of the Jeep:
tanjeep2.jpg

Tanjeep.jpg

167601_1830454560435_1212501694_2119742_164402_n.jpg

nice jeep looks like my buddys but his is a 2dr. it sucks selling because like i said on mine i got like $5k plus into it. So i sold it for $4k i loose out on some parts and basically the jeep was sold for free lol. all my parts are literally brand new 200 miles no trail rides except one that i wouldnt call a trail ride. So next vehicle i get imma build up when im allowed too and not sell cant keep losing cash on these damn things

Back