• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 95 XJ FS

95XJGUY25

NAXJA Forum User
I am regretably selling my Lifted 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 129k miles because i am going into the police academy very soon and will not have time for my toy so instead of it rotting away in my driveway i figured id let it go to someone that can enjoy it . This jeep was a fleet maintained vehicle since new. I am a Mechanic and have done alot of work to in the year and a half that i have had it. here is the breakdown

Stock Parts :
*4.0 litre I-6 engine with recent oil change (Mobile 1), Tune-up, New Ignition distributor and pickup, crank sensor, water pump, thermostat, fan clutch, heater hoses and heater control valve, fuel injection service (cleaned out with new o-rings installed) and new vacuum lines.
*4-speed automatic transmission (Service done last month with royal purple trans fluid)
*Comand-Trac 4WD system ( royal purple fluid change)
*Air conditioning blows cold recent service NEW compressor installed
*Cruise control works
*Single airbag
*Power locks and windows all function great
*Tilt steering
*Front and rear wipers New
*Recent Brake job inc. front pads and rotors and adjusted rear shoes and replaced brake line on axle and rear wheel cylinder
*New front Hubs and sway bar mount bushings
*New axle and pinion seals installed in the D30 and D35 Trac-Loc with royal purple gear oil change

Suspension:
*Rubicon Express 4.5" lift kit with bigger shackles in rear and coil spacer in front makes it 6" lift
*RE 2500 Drop Pitman Arm
*Rubicon Express Twin Tube shocks front and rear
*Procomp Dual steering stabilizer
*2" Rear Shackles
*RE1665 H.D. Track Bar Bracket with adjustable Track Bar
*RE1670 Track Bar Bracket brace
*Stainless Steel extended brake lines Front and rear
*JKS Quicker Disco's
*Extended front and rear bump stops
*Cragar black rims with 31X10.5" Interco Traxus MT's pleanty of meat left
*Rusty's Tie rod Conversion steering setup

Performance:
*AEM cold air intake
*Rusty's Throttle Body Spacer

Audio:
*Sony CD receiver with wireless remote controls
*Sony 10 disc cd changer (Not installed)
*Kenwood speakers front and rear
( Truck has FULL Audio System with 2000watt fosgate interior amp and 1800watt sub amp, 1 farad capacitor and 2 fosgate P3's in a bandpass enclosure will leave in truck for right price)

Other Stuff:
*Code Alarm and remote start
*Hella driving lights with xenon bulbs
*H3 Headlight conversion with xenon bulbs
*Clear parking lights in front
*Class 3 tow hitch and trailer light plug
*Front Tow Hooks
*20% window privacy tint
*Carpet replaced with molded rubber floor
*Cobra digital CB with K40 antenna on roof
*Extra power sockets and single outlet 400W power inverter built into center console

This is a great truck and it has served me well I will be sad to see it go but it must
I am looking to get $5200 with the system and $4500 without. Best offers accepted will have pictures up soon. Jeep is located in Staten Island NY. any further questions you can call me (347) 564-7032 and my name is Dave

l_bd5a539f5694ed5d948e9bb98c4f599f.jpg

l_95e277c3341a70a377322822e5707a88.jpg

l_b950a160d343227136ae32023ceaea5a.jpg

l_2e94c35f9a01a4b42ab755fad40b7304.jpg

l_b1c9029e3c535e3c3c49f786ca70cd66.jpg

l_3d6ba159b9930e916e864a719ddb7a2a.jpg

Back