• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LF 1995 XJ compatible parts

D-Schmidt

NAXJA Forum User
Ok Monday I'm picking up an XJ its in need of some love but it should be a decent rig when I'm done with it but first things first.

1. Idiot lights must go. I believe the 91-96 are compatible with minimal effort.

2. Steering column cover. The current owner broke his installing a sound system supposedly. The interior is tan.

3. 33/12.50/15 tires

4. A long arm kit.

5. I'm sure I'll be looking for some steering components its making a popping sound when it turns. I'm guessing tie rods.

6. A rear bumper with D ring locations and preferably with the spare tire swing. Not mandatory.

7. Rock rails. These ugly rusted nerf bars must go.

Im sure ill be adding more to the list after I pick it up tomorrow but let's start small.

Last edited:
I don't have anything you need, but I know where you can get a nice set of rock rails. Terry Tucker is RigidCo and he is in Taylorsville. He makes some very nice bolt on sliders for about $200. He used to make rear bumpers with tire carriers, but he had decided to start discontinuing them for health reasons. He is still making front bumpers and sliders though. His number is 8014500928. He usally dosn't answer so leave him a message and he will call you back when he gets out of the shop. Or you can find his email off his outdated wedsite. Hope this helps you out. Looking forward to seeing some up dates on your new XJ.

Last edited:
Thanks xjdaniel ill have to look him up. I picked it up today and have more stuff to add.

Window cranks

Transfer case with sye. The 1 inch drop of the transfer case bracket isn't doing it for me.

Possibly a better roof rack the one on it is held on by 20 zip ties.

More to come.

Well I've got a 94 you can Rob some parts from. Cheap. All i want is the trans, front axle, suspension and some misc stuff. Or I also have a 87 you can also Rob some parts off if needed. Just let me know, the 94 will only be here for a couple weeks.

Back