• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets try again

We still have the motor(4.0), trans(Auto), x-fer case(242). and front axle(non disco). The hood is good, has holes cut for laberon vents and another hood with cutouts as well. Fenders are cut just at the bumpers, headre panel and all light bezals. Interior is there, just needs cleaning. Headliner is shot. Rear springs are RE bastard pack 3 1/2. Wheels are painted outlaw wheels with 31/10.5/15 tires BFG tires. The front and rear bumpers are home fab tubing.

EVERYTHING MUST GO...if you are interested in anything please contact both myself and Bryce at the same time so everyone is on the same page.

Help me get this heap stripped clean so I can send it to the crusher for a burger.

Leep

I'm not looking to spend very much money on it. ;) The 23 spline aw4's have a slightly lower overdrive, and i want to put one into one of my projects for a bit more oomph, along with a newer np242 I have sitting around (also 23 spline).

Transfer case Sold, pending pickup and payment.

Leep said:
We still have the motor(4.0), trans(Auto), x-fer case(242). and front axle(non disco). The hood is good, has holes cut for laberon vents and another hood with cutouts as well. Fenders are cut just at the bumpers, headre panel and all light bezals. Interior is there, just needs cleaning. Headliner is shot. Rear springs are RE bastard pack 3 1/2. Wheels are painted outlaw wheels with 31/10.5/15 tires BFG tires. The front and rear bumpers are home fab tubing.

EVERYTHING MUST GO...if you are interested in anything please contact both myself and Bryce at the same time so everyone is on the same page.

Help me get this heap stripped clean so I can send it to the crusher for a burger.

Leep

GONE
OK, here is what is gone.

Transfer case
Trans
Rearend
Front axle- Pending payment and delivery.

AVAILABLE
Interior is available. Complete.
Front clip complete except grill
Fenders
Doors
All glass
31x10.5 15 tires BFG AT with painted outlaw II wheels.
Hitch
Hatch
Homebrew bumpers.

Let me know if you need a small part, I will let you know if it is avail. In two weeks what is left is getting stripped and then sent to the crusher.

Leep

Do you have the transmission shifter bezel that shows what gear you are in?

What color is the interior? if its grey how much for the lower dash peice, the one that goes across the whole bottom of the dash.

WebDog said:
Do you have the transmission shifter bezel that shows what gear you are in?

What color is the interior? if its grey how much for the lower dash peice, the one that goes across the whole bottom of the dash.

It is in there but not in good condition. The lower trim piece is in there and it is grey. Make an offer...I will check tomorrow the condition, PM me your email address and I will send you a couple pics.

Leep

GrimmJeeper said:
how much of this jeep is left? came up in a discussion today....

:conceited
Wondering the same thing. Is everything sold already?:lecture:

Back