• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Sure... whats the most that can happen?

Last edited:
hey wassup fellas new to the forum. here is my 99.stock then with 30" bfgoodrich all terrains. as my brother puts it "its murdered out".
Some one broke into it last night and stole my sons car seat and stroller. so put a new passenger side window in it. alarm will be next mod to go in. thanks
jericho206.jpg

jericho224.jpg

jericho225.jpg

no its not blue bonnet. its on the south side. my wife and her mother have lived here over 20 yrs and nothing has ever happened.
And yeup they got the seat. My son only used about 3 weeks.

Just snapped these of it parked outside my office. Nothing fancy, and poor quality cell phone pics, but at least you know what it looks like.

Jeep2-2.jpg

jeep4-2.jpg

Jeep1-2.jpg

Jeep3-2.jpg

Its not exactly straight, but its not too bad.... it has several small dents from trail damage, and of course the HUGE hail we got last year did a number on it as well.

96 XJ 4 door sport 4.0HO 6cyl, Magnaflow Exhaust, 3 Row Radiator, 4.5" Rough country,1 inch spacer in the front, Quick Disconnects, 1 ton steering, 15x10 Weld Wheels 35x12.50-15's, Bushwacker Flares, Front quick lock, Rear Crap-lock, Nate's 4x4 winch bumper and rear bumper with shackles hitch and tire carrier, Stage II Rock Rails, Mile Marker 9000, and full size spare.

I think that is pretty much it ???

Yeah the only real thing I want to change is finding either a 44, 8.25, or 8.8 rear to swap in. I am treading on thin ice with the D35 still in there. I just don't want to spend a ton of cash on it right now, but if I could find any of the above at a decent price with the right gears I would jump all over it.

That last picture doesn't make it look mighty.

Back