• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your other toys

89jeepxjw

NAXJA Forum User
I know alot guys on here have more toys than just xj's so lets see them. Cars,trucks,bikes,atv's...anything goes. Ill start things off with my 94 camaro z28 weekend brawler. Specs-1994 camaro z28,355cid LT1 stuffed with 6" forged eagle H-beams(arp bolt upgrade),Forged SRP's,Forged cola crank,Eagle billet splayed 4 bolt mains,LE3 ported heads (stock casting's),Comp custom grind,Comp 918 beehive springs(the suck),comp pro mag 1.6 RR's,Trickflow timing set,Trickflow one piece cromo pushrods,Trickflow guide plates,ARP head studs,CSR electric h2o pump,MSD billet opti-spark,FRD built 4l60e auto,Fuddle 3800 stall,NX hitman kit (150 pills), dual walbro 255's,ractronix 42lbs injectors,LE ported LT4 intake,BBK 58mm TB,LS1 MAF,Hooker long tubes,flowmaster super 40,cat delete, 3.73's,eibach sportlines,glassworks 3" cowl,17x8 and 18x10 black c5's for street duty drag lites for track and lots of other stuff im forgetting. Future plans are to ditch the nitrous/LE3's/SRP's for a set of AFR 225's and a custom set of JE pistons to get the CR down to 8.5:1....then I can use this Masterpower t-70 I have laying in the garage. Best NA pull is 413rwhp/387rwtq (corrected) but its a whole different monster on the bottle.
2r5az2g.jpg

3499fva.jpg

4r97hh.jpg

00 Ls1 just few bolt ons...Spray to come when I start to get bored of throwing cash at the jeep.
buenchingon.jpg

78 kawasaki bobber hardtail
95acb8f8.jpg

05 crf 250r

Actually looking to consolidate the toys to just the jeep/transam. This way I could build them sooner. Simply dont have time for them all
7b14a906.jpg

I have a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT with basic bolt ons (Kook headers, vararam intake, UDP, tune, ect) cant post pictures but it looks stock :) (Stryker Blue) and my fixer upper house is my other "toy"

Very nice cars. Im jelous of your TA elguapo.... LS powered cars are where its at,I have a 5.3 block and l92 heads laying around,if the old lt1 gives up the ghost once its on some artificial atmosphere Im going to build an LS motor to swap in.

Gotta 6 bolt on that dsm peach? Looks like a nasty car man. What's it run?

N thanks 89jeep/ u were on co lsx b4 it shut down right?

There is deff some chevrolet love on these boards

pretty gay peach you dont have any cage any more...and you have a huge hole where a head light should be...what a half ass build...bet the TA is faster :D
I hope you have a hell of a build on that TA. assuming its an ls1.

ive own an 02 vette, and have worked on plenty of dsms.

at 35psi, and awd... that thing has to haul ass

cmonn man. Lil 200 shot and some slicks on that vette and there's allot less
need to b frightened of most dsm's. Those Texas Boys run a 200 hit all day on healthy tune. That's my route btw

there is no motor or trans in that DSM :D

pretty gay peach you dont have any cage any more...and you have a huge hole where a head light should be...what a half ass build...bet the TA is faster :D

it has no motor or trans in it....its just a pretty shell man...aka has been dsm

there is no motor or trans in that DSM :D

Geeze man, give the poor guy a break.. We get it, no Motor, doesn't mean there wasn't or that there won't be one in some time soon.

Soo, are these the plans for the car? I im soo confused///was it once apon a time awsome???

This better not be no "wish list" If soo my fbodys gettin a motor swap from a space shuttle :0

Soo, are these the plans for the car? I im soo confused///was it once apon a time awsome???

This better not be no "wish list" If soo my fbodys gettin a motor swap from a space shuttle :0

and my dually is getting the motors from an f22 raptor...

That DSM looks pretty pissed off....Im with Elguapo,whats going on with it? I once raced a nasty 1st gen GSX when my old ass LT1 was a bolt-on and nitrous car,I think I was spraying 125 jets at the time,maybe 150's. He ripped off the stutter box while my car was blowing tires off,finally hooked and im playing catch when the bottom end in his car totally flew apart,like Michael Bay film style. Tons of oil all over the front of my car,the works.We never did find the rest of the piston's or rods it left on the road that night,pretty crazy stuff. I like DSM's but it seems like once they get past a certain point of power/modification catostraphic failure seems pretty common.

Back