• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's just say harbor freight is out of lights!

ECKSJAY said:
That's in my wheeling playlist. :D

No, don't ask. :piratefla
I won't ask, I'll just share my reaction:
:puke:

'Nuff Said.

90exjay said:
Hows that working out with the new deck?

Sean

God, it's the coolest damn thing I've ever owned. :D Thanks again. :)

I got a Sandisk Cruzer thumbdrive (4GB) to plug into the USB port when I don't feel like hauling the MP3 player around. :yelclap:

DrSockMonkey said:
It has been SO long since I have heard that song. And frankly, I could have gone much, much longer.:nono: You are a very bad man Mike. :twak:

So you actually listened to it?

I got far enough to see what it was, first note got halfway through by the time I closed the window. My trigger finger is slow today.

GSequoia said:

I got far enough to see what it was, first note got halfway through by the time I closed the window. My trigger finger is slow today.

I listened to the whole thing as I typed my reply to Mike. Why, I will never know. I guess my trigger finger is just lazy today.

GSequoia said:

I, on the otherhand, had that damn song running through my head ALL day, all thanks to one picture.:wierd:

myxj3jr1.jpg

so... if you are traveling at the speed of light and turn all those on.... what happens?

Sniggs said:
so... if you are traveling at the speed of light and turn all those on.... what happens?

The lights would shine, but they will not project. Now, if you were going faster than the speed of light, they would be a negative blur.

Me and a friend at work had this conversation today. What if you could attach something to a beam of light, for space travel. Seems impossible, but maybe someday it could happen.

Sniggs said:

you are all wrong it would never reach that speed. @ 88mph the flux capacitor would kick in.

ECKSJAY said:
Wrong. It'll fold like a taco.

Only if his door seals are deteriorated, if they're in good condition the rushing air will stabilize the rubber and make it hold the body together even better than steel.

I saw it on Pirate, so it's true.

Back