• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets hear your D30 Stories/ Good & Bad

Its not that uncommon to have my name come up in d30 threads, but its pretty rare that it is in the first post.

I ran Precision 4.88's with a 30 spline ARB.

IMHO, the key to a strong d30 is in the housing; stock it flexes like Phil's chassis.

I had a trus of 2x4 .250" welded to the the top of the axle, including the diff, and ran a crane chromoly diff cover.

Ran?

Its not that uncommon to have my name come up in d30 threads, but its pretty rare that it is in the first post.

I ran Precision 4.88's with a 30 spline ARB.

IMHO, the key to a strong d30 is in the housing; stock it flexes like Phil's chassis.

I had a trus of 2x4 .250" welded to the the top of the axle, including the diff, and ran a crane chromoly diff cover.

Phil's chassis doesnt flex much anymore... Recently it has become a lot more rigid...

if not, at least he has 16" of coilover travel in the back before the chassis starts flexing now... :laugh2:

Back