• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's all understand something...

JohnJohn said:
Why don't you mount it to your forehead and I'll dunk one off your face. :D

shitatyou.gif
Well, why don't you set your alarm and

is.php

honestly dude, what is this post about?
Consider the self-drafted "Kick me" sign securely affixed to your backside.........

Just noticed I was at 999...........this I Post#1000 for me........happy to share it with you on this lame thread...... :gee:

Last edited:
JohnJohn said:
Well the alarm is set to the power door locks. I guess I could leave it unlocked. Do you?

I NEVER lock mine.

You could lock the door without the fob, or by hand. Damn yuppie.

Rev

Last edited:
Now John you dont expect fellow XJers to give you that much grieve do you?

Now that you mention it never mind I asked.

Okie Terry said:
Lock what, exactly?

is.php

Ya know, if you'd had an alarm, or maybe a bigger dog...you might still HAVE them doors...

poomba said:
Ya know, if you'd had an alarm, or maybe a bigger dog...you might still HAVE them doors...
Friggin vandals.

If you look closely, you'll see that it's an unlimited model. That means it came with the factory horn honker alarm. However, with no doors or rear hatch, when the alarm sounds you can't turn it off without key locks (I have no remote either). Also, being integrated with the computer, you can't disable the alarm.

To fix it, I removed the alarm horn relay and installed a kill button which acts like an unlocking door. Now, when I disconnect and reconnect the battery only the lights flash and I just have to hit the kill button for it to be able to start.

I know this will sound kind of old school but, JUST LOCK THE RIG USING THE MECHANICAL SWITCH ON THE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnJohn said:
The power locks are after market so pushing one lock would only lock one door.

This is the dumbess thread I have ever started.

.....let's see how much more you regret starting it in a few weeks?

Back