• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED taillights

Those are bad ass! Sign me up for two sets please! I've been waiting for this setup for about 4 years. Very cool! I guess I'll check the vendor section. Can I prepay for these or do I have to just wait. I want the first Colorado set!

I am a test guneapig as well. I should have mine on after my trip next week.

My application will be a bit different than everyone elses though ;)

92jeeper, your lights look great. Question, do you mind if I save a few of your pictures? I am Matt's Web Designer for his site and I might end up putting some of them up.

Thanks.

No, I don't mind at all, but like i posted earlier, i'll have much clearer shots a little later this week with a better camera, so, if you want to PM me your email, i can shoot you some better pics probably Wed. or Thurs.
Tylor

:looney: holy crap, I gotta pay more attention to this forum! I've got a set of Matt's SuperNifty LED Tails myself, just got the housings painted right now, I'll probably work on wiring them in this weekend. :greensmok Painted them Krylon Semi-Flat black too. :)

Alright. Here's the pics. Sorry they are a little dirty. It's been raining alot. But, if you want the pics of the lights clean for the site, let me know. But, for everyone else, check em out!
628206_14_full.jpg

628206_11_full.jpg

628206_12_full.jpg

628206_13_full.jpg

I would also like some 97+

Back