• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED replacement bulbs

Jet noise

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

I'm new to the XJ world, just bought my 2001 Sport about a mo th ago. So far I have only upgraded suspension and tires but I'd like to replace all the cargo/interior bulbs and reverse/brake/marker bulbs with LEDs. Problem is, I have no idea what to buy. Different part numbers, etc. Do any of you know of a place I can go for plug n play replacements? Or a cheat sheet for what part numbers to get?

There is multiple postings already about this. Go to google and type in what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is multiple postings already about this. Go to google and type in what you are looking for.

Welcome to the party! Get ready for some fun with your new to you toy.

Head to http://www.superbrightleds.com/ and use the vehicle finder.

I converted my interior over, and it's nice. I did not do my exterior lights, since that is more trouble dealing with adding load resistors and all. And standard bulbs are cheap and plentiful to boot.

I just pulled the interior bulbs out of my Jeep and searched on Amazon until I found stuff that was about the same size and would fit.

It worked like a charm. I had all my replacement lights in two days and just popped them in.

Back