• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LBL Pics

Lower 2 was the rocks to the v-notch and Upper 2 was the huge rock ledge?

Lower 2 started right past the river off to the left coming from Crawfords. Went up about 1/10th of a mile till you hit the s curves where the rocks started. Then a straight shot up and out to the main trail. Upper 2 was the huge ledge and climbed up to the ridge and then ran along it and finally dumping out on trail 1 near where it crests the ridge. Maybe we need a do you remember lower 2 thread....

When i get home tonight.. i ll post this video of my friend ralph on Upper 2. Hes about to roll and his friend on the bank holds out his hand and he latches on to it and saves it.. its one of those amazing video's!

When i get home tonight.. i ll post this video of my friend ralph on Upper 2. Hes about to roll and his friend on the bank holds out his hand and he latches on to it and saves it.. its one of those amazing video's!

Ask Travis to show you his one wheel wonder video.... LOL!

Back