• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lawrence welks this weekend?

how many hours are you guys typically out there, assuming nothing goes wrong? just curious, my buddy's coming with me so he'll probably want to tell his wife how long we'll be gone.

Looks to be a pretty good group tomorrow!
Ummmmm.... 4-5 hrs out there is a pretty good day, maybe longer

Back home safely, no thanks to my self clearancing hard line.
Much thanks to everyone that helped put getting my junk stopping again.

CaRnage list:
Brake hard line
PS pressure line
Rear view mirror
OBA
Handbuilt XJ:
Alternator
Tie rod

Post up what you broke

awesome wheeling with you guys, thanks for coming!
my carnage list is:
scratched fender flare
less tire tread
spilled root beer

I got vids of left of the water tower, and down back side. I am going to pass those over the Mark soon.

Carnage...
(tie rod been bent for 5+ years, that monkey wrench straightening job got me home easy)
Alternator off and ready to go in for its life time warranty replacement, again....

not a bad day at all..

Somebody please post up pics of me on that car.

I got vids of left of the water tower, and down back side. I am going to pass those over the Mark soon.

Carnage...
(tie rod been bent for 5+ years, that monkey wrench straightening job got me home easy)
Alternator off and ready to go in for its life time warranty replacement, again....

not a bad day at all..

Somebody please post up pics of me on that car.
i cant believe you made it home on that little of a charge!
thanks for showing us the trails, i'll definitely have to make it back there since it's maybe 10 minutes away.

ttiwwip.gif

Wish I had a video from my end, I would title it : Wheel Speed Wheeler

Also would like to see when I dropped into the notch/eroded section, the jeep felt like it wanted to go tail over teakettle.

Wish I had a video from my end, I would title it : Wheel Speed Wheeler

Also would like to see when I dropped into the notch/eroded section, the jeep felt like it wanted to go tail over teakettle.
hey it made it everywhere without breaking anything!

i think i pooped my pants when you started tipping, but with that said, i did just have a pretty warm tuna salad sandwich.

Next time ill bring the big cooler.

New brake line bent, will bleed this week.
Also new PS line. Anyone care to chime in on drilling the orifice?

Great day yesterday guys! One hell of a turn out and great meeting everyone too. I've got tons of video and some pics i'll throw together. And John.. I've now got more video of you fallin an your ars again. LOL You better believe thats gonna be in it.

sweet! thanks for making the video, came out great. and LOL at my 3" of wheel articulation, and John jumping on my hood.

Back