• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Latest pics & updates

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
So i was having some wierd bumpsteer I thought it was because of the lift but it turns out that the steering box was flexing the frame rail so it was time to stiffen that up. So i got a steering box brace seen in the pics, but it bolts right up were my front skid goes, so i straightened the mount for it and just mounted to the side of the uni frame. So the short on the jeep is a Jyard found tomken lift w/arms and coils & s10 bastard pack. Has a PORC sye and tom woods shaft, 31" truxus m/ts, w/ a olympic top hat rack & various other BS. here goes

jeeplatest1.jpg

jeeplatest2.jpg

steering brace
jeeplatest3.jpg

modified stock skid
jeeplatest4.jpg

new disco strap
jeeplatest5.jpg

basically a luggage strap bolted into existing holes
jeeplatest6.jpg

my cousin's willys jeeps (helped me with alot of recent work, clutch master, brakes and various other maintenence). The one has a engine driven plow, still works and still uses it.
jeeplatest7.jpg

Last edited:
some more recent wheeling shots
05.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

42.jpg

15.jpg

ehall said:
still got snow there?

Haha those are "more recent" wheeling pics from like 2.5 months ago

Looks good man makes me miss my old XJ

nice to see another XJ with the old Mopar rear tire mount :)

irish44j said:
nice to see another XJ with the old Mopar rear tire mount :)

haha yeah i bought it a year ago from some one who had it new in a box, its decent but i dont wheel with the tire on there, last time out I nailed the bolt for the swing arm on a rock so I take the arm off now too.

Back