• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

last try at parts train

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of offers and the "Naxja VP" only talks shit........:doh:

How many people have parts train requests (or even ask for help) when they could do it themselves or mail it. IF you knew ANYTHING you would know I don't ask for help. I swapped motors at my house without ever posting up about it. I installed my long arm lift WITHOUT ever posting up about it. I ask for ONE GOD DAMN THING from this place and you have nothing positive to offer.

Calm down boy, you're getting all worked up over just about nothing.

(PS, I've swapped engines, installed long arms, given away lots of part, shuttled stuff around, and don't ask for help hardly ever either.)

Calm down boy, you're getting all worked up over just about nothing.

(PS, I've swapped engines, installed long arms, given away lots of part, shuttled stuff around, and don't ask for help hardly ever either.)

nevermind all the help for the house requests. haha

nevermind all the help for the house requests. haha

All those?

You mean that one with it's reminders, pleas, etc.

Believe me man, I could have posted a LOT more, you don't know how many major projects I've done that I could have posted requests for.

now we continue the saga on "As the steering wheel turns "

for got to add, if i could help i would but i am broke ( money wise ) and down way south.

Last edited:
A bunch of offers and the "Naxja VP" only talks shit........:doh:

It sounded like you felt people owed you, and that is just BS (not Borrego Springs :D )

We help people because we want to help. I for one don't like it when people complain about not getting any help when they ask for it. The SoCal chapter is the first to offer help when needed. But to ask people to go out of thier way to pick up stickers?
Like I said before, there is no problem with asking, but to complain about people not jumping to do it?
I'd bet you would have had no problem if it was something important like a transfer case or axle, but stickers?
Give me a break....

It sounded like you felt people owed you, and that is just BS (not Borrego Springs :D )

We help people because we want to help. I for one don't like it when people complain about not getting any help when they ask for it. The SoCal chapter is the first to offer help when needed. But to ask people to go out of thier way to pick up stickers?
Like I said before, there is no problem with asking, but to complain about people not jumping to do it?
I'd bet you would have had no problem if it was something important like a transfer case or axle, but stickers?
Give me a break....
Why Rick, you are so cheeky today, you bitch!!!!lastara

Give me a break....
:cheers:

if you get them to me ill be towards west covina in a few days i can get them to russ's for ya,///Kevin

Andy,

Kevin is my new best friend doing me a big favor in picking up some tires for me this weekend in Yucaipa. I can get the stickers from him.
I'm heading out of town Friday, but if you can hold off until next week, we can can hook ya up.

Give me a break....

I'm not gonna get into it with you Rick. My point is, the ONE time I EVER asked ANYTHING from this F'in site and YOU talk crap and it seems like a big god damn deal. F IT I'll drive to Yucaipa and get them myself.....like I do with everything. Thanks alot and enjoy my renewal.........:paperwork

I'm not gonna get into it with you Rick. My point is, the ONE time I EVER asked ANYTHING from this F'in site and YOU talk crap and it seems like a big god damn deal. F IT I'll drive to Yucaipa and get them myself.....like I do with everything. Thanks alot and enjoy my renewal.........:paperwork

:bs:

hey we're having a yucaipa M&G on the 31st. You can get them and your shocks then.

If I remember right. I was to pick them up here in Yucaipa and Tony was going to get them from me in Ontario. So, I say the ball was dropped on the "full size bronco" side, not the NAXJA side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back