• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Las Vegas after Moab

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I noticed that a couple of people mentioned that they were planning on visiting Las Vegas after leaving Moab. Is there any interest in a get together in Las Vegas?

I know a place called BJ Cocktail Lounge. Good food and waitresses dressed in lingerie. What more good you ask? Well, there are a plethora of strip clubs in town...

Which day are we looking at... and when ?
I am leaving Moab Sunday morning and need to drop my brother off at the Las Vegas Airport by noon....
Would enjoy some good food and scenery....

Andy Steiner said:
I noticed that a couple of people mentioned that they were planning on visiting Las Vegas after leaving Moab. Is there any interest in a get together in Las Vegas?

I know a place called BJ Cocktail Lounge. Good food and waitresses dressed in lingerie. What more good you ask? Well, there are a plethora of strip clubs in town...

I think that there are 2 BJ's lounges in town. One next to the MGM and one on the west side of town

Back