• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LA Kings ticket

EazyXJWJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have 1 ticket up for sale.
  • Monday, March 4th 2013
  • Nashville Predators vs Los Angeles Kings
  • Staples Center
  • 7:30 pm
  • Section 302 Row 6 Seat 4
  • Price is $48 but selling for $35
I have the hard copy in San Pedro and might be able to meet in the surrounding areas.

They just had a monster championship:party: hang over:puke: that's all! Im not too worried they are playing better and better each game and more and more fun to watch! GKG amigos!

885265_10200267840531601_211591871_o.jpg

Awesome to see some kings fans on here! Me and my gf are huge die hards!

We were lucky enough to go to game 4 and freakin game 6 of the Stanley cup final!!!!!

Lets keep this thread on topic guys I'd hate for anyone to get in trouble for cluttering up a FS thread... Does anyone else besides me play hockey is the real question?

I'll have other games up for sale. This lock out is forcing 4-5 games a week.

If interested, PM me with your cell/email and I will contact you a few days before a game.

selling pairs?

Negative sir. My wife isn't into hockey and I wasn't about to buy another seat to split with some fake "bandwagon" friend of mine. lol

Next year I will have 2 seats.

Yesterday I did go with my wife though, I bought a seat 3 down from me and we were able to sit together. That may be a possibility.

Back