• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kudos to Oreillys auto parts

NAXJA Forum User
I gotta say I'm very impressed.

I've work on and owned a fair few renix jeeps.

While at the Crawl the pressure bottle on the stock renix cooling system on my MJ started weeping.

THe Oreilly's in Harlan had one...an original one...in stock!

I thought I'd found a unicorn!!

That was sheer luck right there. Have you bought a lottery ticket yet?

I only shop at Oriellys and the one here in my part of town is all Jeepers and know the RENIX very well. Great bunch of guys! They give me a fleet discount since I own 6 Jeeps LOL!

Advance Auto sucks! The original store that started it all is in my neighborhood and they use to be great when the Taubmans owned it but not so much anymore. I took a Bosch fuel pump back to AA a month ago to get it replaced under warranty. I had to argue with the manager to get it replaced. It clearly showed in my history in the stores computer that the pump was under warranty. No sense in someone acting like that, the money wasn't coming out of his pocket. AutoZone has never taken off here for some reason but they never seem to have what I am looking for anyway. NAPA only has one store left in Roanoke and its all the way across town-sad.

Ditto for Middlesboro, KY. After boiling the fluid in my front diff 10 miles out of Harlan we made a slow run for Middlesboro. AA did not have a D30 diff gasket. O'Reilly did and I spent over $80 on other stuff too. AA missed out.

I also am a big fan of Orielly's and have a shop account with them. They also supported us at the Crawl this year.... bottles of wheel and chrome cleaner anyone? Hey, it was something!

My Wix rep acquired the filters for this years Crawl from O'Reilly's too.

I'm O'Reilly's loyal as well. Though I'm a bit biased as I was a store asst manager for 4 years. That was my favorite job I've ever worked. If it weren't for the money I'd love to go back!

My Wix rep acquired the filters for this years Crawl from O'Reilly's too.

I saw a building on the way home form the Crawl that had Wix on the sign outside.

Back