• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH Movie Premier NOR CAL

I'd love to see it on the big screen. I got to preview the movie a few weeks ago, and it's definitely the best KOH movie yet. No question it's worth going to see on the big screen, and it should be a fun evening.

Thanks Mark.
your welcome but thank jan. he inquired about a nor-cal showing and the guy said if you can put it together go for it. jan being jan did just that.

i was just told what to do... :roll:

I got a ticket, they never mailed it, I called up GenRight and it sounds like you need to print out the comformation page and bring that to get your ticket(s) or to get in the door.

I got a ticket, they never mailed it, I called up GenRight and it sounds like you need to print out the comformation page and bring that to get your ticket(s) or to get in the door.

not to be a penishead but it says that on the web page :looser:

NOTE: When checking out, print your web purchase as you proof of purchase for entrance to the movie!

and by all means i'm not driving this bus

love u dave

It's Jan, I'll have a list of the people that bought tickets, if you cant print it out dont sweat it.

For the rest of you, there's still a few tickets left, buy 'em up and come on out. The movie is f'awesome.

Wow Jan's on NAXJA? Do you even have an XJ? .!.:D.!.

I have the last two KOH DVD's and if this one is anything like the last two it should be great! Stoked to see it on the big screen, larger then life and all that.

Great movie, Richards dad had a good line in it about being 81 years old and loving wheeling, thanks for setting that up Jan.

Back