• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King Of The Hammers 2014

well... team cars are allowed, but you need a parking pass. It's all supposed to suppress the thieves so they can't do drive bys. I had a shovel and ax stolen off of my tire carrier last year right out of 4643s pit. Just a fair warning.... Lock up your sh!t.

My buddy actually slept one night in 4643's tent for that very reason

lol, you don't know how much better I sleep at night knowing somebody is chilling next to our toolboxes and spare parts.

lol, you don't know how much better I sleep at night knowing somebody is chilling next to our toolboxes and spare parts.

Ya, I dont doubt that one bit

Good luck to all this year!

Just saw that cracker is giving the backdoor challenge a shot! Sounds like a fun deal!

Not making the 2500 miles trip out this year, be watching from home as much as possible.

mac 'Rooting for the 4643 in the EMC!' gyvr

Re: Re: King Of The Hammers 2014

Just saw that cracker is giving the backdoor challenge a shot! Sounds like a fun deal!

Not making the 2500 miles trip out this year, be watching from home as much as possible.

mac 'Rooting for the 4643 in the EMC!' gyvr

Is he playing pitcher or catcher?

Most are modified VHF. Many of us have Yaesu Ft2800's or 2900's, or Baofeng UV-5 handhelds. Frequencies range around 150.000-154.000. I can't find my cheat sheet from last year with all the important frequencies on it.

Re: Re: King Of The Hammers 2014

Guess he's going to need to hurry up and learn how to drive :D

Good luck to him and the 4643 as well!!

X2 on the Baofeng. I bought 2 of them and tons of batteries and accessories for cheap and they seem to perform great. Also the battery packs hold up a long time before they need recharging. Make sure you get the programming cable, it's cheap and makes programming a lot easier. A few members here do have the program ready for the most popular frequencies used .

Thanks for letting me pit crew for you guys on race day. It was a pleasure to support the SoCal Chapter from the Northwest Chapter! Wish I got to see you finish but I had to go be with my race teams (689 and 687) and prep for Fridays race. Good luck in future racing and hope to see you at more races!

Back