• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Killed an MJ today

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike01166 said:
Well there was an old MJ sitting in a parking lot with the keys in in for like a month or so, these kids went and took it, and did burnouts every day with it at this empty parking lot, so the cops went and cut all the spark plug wires. so anyway a kid we know went and put new wires on it and brought it home with him and sold it to us for 40 bucks.

smashed all the windows, punched big hole through radiator, ruined interior, overheated the engine , crashed it some, went in reverse and hit the open door on a telephone pole and ripped it off, pour gas strait in the intake to start it, no battery ran only on an alternator, did tons of burnouts, neutral drops, and just destoryed it.

couldnt get it to start anymore so we pushed it down an embankment and left it there.

942844070_l.jpg

for those of you with quicktime, here are two short video clips of the carnage.

http://www.mike-prairie.be/files/diejeep/

was fun for 40 bucks split 3 ways.
found out that it is possible to ruin a strait six.

quoted for future reference

mike01166 said:
Well there was an old MJ sitting in a parking lot with the keys in in for like a month or so, these kids went and took it, and did burnouts every day with it at this empty parking lot, so the cops went and cut all the spark plug wires. so anyway a kid we know went and put new wires on it and brought it home with him and sold it to us for 40 bucks.

smashed all the windows, punched big hole through radiator, ruined interior, overheated the engine , crashed it some, went in reverse and hit the open door on a telephone pole and ripped it off, pour gas strait in the intake to start it, no battery ran only on an alternator, did tons of burnouts, neutral drops, and just destoryed it.

couldnt get it to start anymore so we pushed it down an embankment and left it there.

942844070_l.jpg

for those of you with quicktime, here are two short video clips of the carnage.

http://www.mike-prairie.be/files/diejeep/

was fun for 40 bucks split 3 ways.
found out that it is possible to ruin a strait six.
Dude, you're AWESOME!!!
YEA!!!

Ramsey said:
You sir, are a son of a bitch. Any chance we can bang this guy?

fixed :D

$40 for a stolen truck? you are now associated with Grand Theft Auto... buying stolen property... and generaly got ripped off! :D

actually wasnt stolen but whatever

do what you wish.

my friend calls me up, says he got an mj, want to beat on it.

he bought it from his friend for 40, i am not sure where the person before that got it.

sorry for the misunderstanding.

LISTEN, the jeep was not stolen. it was bought legally for 40 dollars. it was given a a good beating and now will be going to the car crusher. when we got it , it was already messed up and only was going to be sent to the junkyard anyway.

the carnage was done on private property of the person who owns it.

why? they are bad friends because we like to have fun?

you can honestly say you would find no enjoyment in destroying an old vehicle that was about to go to the junkyard anyway?

Guys, I'm heading down to CT later this week on a bike trip. I'm going to print out this thread along with the picture (which is allready saved) and I'm going to report it to his towns police. If somone could get me this guys IP I would love to hand that over as well.

Sorry bitch, you played the game. As everyone else said. Sorry but this was the WORST place you could have posted that.

No you dont understand, it was rotted to shit, scratched terribly, huge dents, over heatted really bad, ect. it was going to go to the car crusher this month anyway for scrap metal.

ill be awaiting all your calls or whatever, we have all the info to prove its ours.

ill admit yea it was a jackass moving posting it here , but i was misinformed how the jeep wwas obtained. Everything is cleared up now, and we broke no laws . I am sorry if people are pissed off that we destoryed a jeep, but get over it, it happens all the time.

if anyone still wants it, you can have it for free.

it is irresponsible behavior that lump's all wheelers into the same category. why don't you go drink drano and and rid the world of your worthless inconsiderate genes. Did you ever think of selling it for a profit and making someone elses day ? stupid piece of shit, alot of people would love to have an MJ and you ruin it, makes me real pissed.

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back