• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kill It With Fire!!

urban yan

NAXJA Forum User
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320589973003

!B1BV4K!EGk~$(KGrHqF,!jME)piDJ-jsBMcwks)PGg~~_12.JPG

hahaha saw that on ebay last night! almost bought it, but then I found out a soft top wasn't included......

hopefully the buyer puts it out of its misery... good lord that thing is hideous, I think it might be prettier than two bags of smashed assholes but that is about it

Honestly, it's not worth saving. The convertible job compromised the structure, a new front clip, and monotone paintjob wouldn't be cheap, and the bodykit would limit your wheel/tire options (oh and new wheels and tires wouldn't be cheap either).

I would buy it only if it came with a Zippo lighter and a bag of marshmallows.

Yeah because Dual Subs are so badass! :doh:

I might pay what I could get for the drivetrain plus scrap value of the vehicle... minus fuel costs for pickup and dropoff.

That would be the 5.2, correct?

$20 in spray paint, an hour removing all the interior crap and autocross the SOB until the unibody twists, and scrap it. Seems like fun to me...

That would be the 5.2, correct?

$20 in spray paint, an hour removing all the interior crap and autocross the SOB until the unibody twists, and scrap it. Seems like fun to me...

According to that its a 360, so it would be a 5.9.

I figured it was a Chevy 360 they had swapped in, thus the Chevy bowtie on the front... but it could be pure ricer TypeR style "gimme moar HP" badging.

Back