• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kevin's Offroad ???

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone made a purchase from them recently? I get no response to any of their contact methods!

They slowed down a bunch. Here's from the FB page.

As much as I hate to say this, we currently have to limit support fully to email, text, and messenger.
Sales have been so slow the last few months, that I am having to take hours elsewhere to be able to keep operations going.
Please reach out to me with any questions or concerns via email, text, or messenger, and I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible, within one business day.
Very gratefully,
Rob
KOR

We'll see, I placed a order on the 12th and finally got a rather automated reponse on the 30th. I'll give it another week before proceeding further.

After I filed another complaint, KOR says they are going to refund me so we'll see what happens next!

Another week has gone by without a refund, this isn't looking good for KOR!

Rob from KOR just dropped off the bushing kit and refunded my money in person. I would say that is great customer service+!!!

That is indeed.

Good to hear.

Although I do have to think responding to inquiries should have been easier. I expect there were extenuating circumstances.

I am glad to hear KOR came through. I hope they remain in business. They meet an important need.

Back