• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kerry Concedes

TRNDRVR said:
Isn't a good economy good for the people?...

Then, using your logic...isn't dumping a product that hasn't made enough money to return it's investment, be good business? Wouldn't that money be better off spent elsewhere?

:doh: I hate when logic works...

Urban Redneck said:
Then, using your logic...isn't dumping a product that hasn't made enough money to return it's investment, be good business? Wouldn't that money be better off spent elsewhere?

:doh: I hate when logic works...
What return are we going to get by dumping money into Iraq? Believe me when I say that I do support the troops over there, and support the war, (I even tried to join at one time, said I was too fat and old :doh: ) but I do not support the financial burden of rebuilding Iraq. I'd rather invest into America's future, not another countries. I hate it when logic works too.

OK, so what did YOUR Congressman vote? You do know Congress signed the War Powers, and the funding for the war. You gotta look at the whole system, and not just the one at the top. It had to get plenty of support from the state elected folks before it got to a successful vote.

Besides, how in the hell can you compare a train to National Security, and the freedom of Iraq and the Afgahns? That is a FAR reach if I ever saw one.

Besides, your candidate (on one of his flip/flops) said he would INCREASE the size of the Military. Believe me, that would not have been free. I would even guess Kerry would have put more weight for spending on National Interests, rather than that of the choo choo employees.

TRNDRVR said:
What return are we going to get by dumping money into Iraq? Believe me when I say that I do support the troops over there, and support the war, (I even tried to join at one time, said I was too fat and old :doh: ) but I do not support the financial burden of rebuilding Iraq. I'd rather invest into America's future, not another countries. I hate it when logic works too.

I give. :dunno:
Hasta Hasta Hasta
I guess the freedom of Iraq and the Afgahns is far more important the the citizens of our own country? I all for National Security, but F*CK the freedom of Iraq and the Afgahns?
This isn't just about "choo choo employees". What is Bush going to do about the people in need here in the US?

I like my new sig!!!

PS Search through my post. Where did I ever say I supported Kerry?

RUMOR has it that the San Juan Passenger line will be coming directly through your town...Choo Choo....

With direct stops at Doe Bay, Roche Harbor and all points inbetween...

(insert train pic here)

TRNDRVR said:
And no, I do not call myself Christian. God provides me with nothing that I can't provide for myself.

Then that is fine with me. I am not trying to judge you. I have no right! However, if someone calls themself a Christian, then they need to put their Christian values first. That has been my point the entire time.

TRNDRVR said:
PS Search through my post. Where did I ever say I supported Kerry?

Now you just sound like Z22_Z33.

Fergie

TRNDRVR said:
So based on what you read, you see that funding the rebuilding of Iraq more palatable? Isn't that a country that's more than capable of financing the cost of rebuilding itself?
--Sure let's do that so all your democratic brethren can spin it and then run around and say, " See! see! we told you it was a war for oil!"

TRNDRVR said:

Not once did I mention putting the money into Iraq. The only way I would put the money into Iraq would be in the form of aircraft delivered munnitions, sniper rifles and bodybags that say..."Dead Iraqi Extremist Inside". Yes, we do need to do something to prop up their economy until they get their crap together, but it shouldn't be much.

Z22! HA! :yelclap:

Amazing...Z22 has been gone for four days now...6-4= Nov. 2nd.

Probably still licking his wounds, or something... :laugh3:

TRNDRVR said:
God provides me with nothing that I can't provide for myself.

Now we know who controlles the Hydrogen / Oxygen mixture, and gravity.

And that wonderful Photosynthisis thing that turns carbon monoxide into Oxygen.

red91inWA said:
Amazing...Z22 has been gone for four days now...6-4= Nov. 2nd.

Probably still licking his wounds, or something... :laugh3:
His Mommy and Daddy probably put his butt on restriction from the computer for a while.

red91inWA said:
Now we know who controlles the Hydrogen / Oxygen mixture, and gravity.

And that wonderful Photosynthisis thing that turns carbon monoxide into Oxygen.
:huh: Please tell me you're not serious. Are you?
You're funny!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

TRNDRVR said:
:huh: Please tell me you're not serious. Are you?
You're funny!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Well you don't seem up to being humorous(too damn serious and all) so I took it upon myself.

Once again, the Rabbi has confounded another :NAXJA: Goyim.

And BTW...I wont tell. Keeps you "Gents" guessing...

Urban Redneck said:
Not once did I mention putting the money into Iraq. The only way I would put the money into Iraq would be in the form of aircraft delivered munnitions, sniper rifles and bodybags that say..."Dead Iraqi Extremist Inside". Yes, we do need to do something to prop up their economy until they get their crap together, but it shouldn't be much.

Z22! HA! :yelclap:
Actually now that Bush is back in and he doesn't have to be re-elected I think the should go in and take all the oil from them. Sell it cheap to us(and the countries that supported the war) and use that money to rebuild the country. We could get gas cheaper,we wouldn't have to spend our tax dollars on rebuilding them and they would get rebuilt. A win win for everyone. :laugh3:
Maybe we could give the oil we take from Iraq...give it to Amtrak for their trains to run on and then maybe they could become somewhat profitable and I wouldn't have to use MY tax dollars to fund them.
When Dan started talking about losing his job I really felt bad for him...I still do but the more I have read and the more I think about it, I don't want to fund a dead horse.
To be honest I don't like seeing my tax dollars going to anything or to anybody that doesn't help me in return. Thats why I pay them. To make MY roads better and to my MY kids smarter(this is still not very likley) I don't like my tax dollars work for welfare...Not to individuals and not to companys. I don't think it makes the country any better. The weak get weaker when you give them free hand outs. To be honest I think we need to quit giving hand outs to everyone...The airlines,other countries,welfare people,amtrak,and countless others too.
OK I'm done. sorry guys Im tired

Just clicked on my reputation for my post on this thread.do you people think I actually care how many red dots I get by my name?If standing up for what I belive in gets me little red dots under my name so be it !I will rejoice in them. :us:

Brian Felts said:
Just clicked on my reputation for my post on this thread.do you people think I actually care how many red dots I get by my name?If standing up for what I belive in gets me little red dots under my name so be it !I will rejoice in them. :us:
Obviously you care. You took time out of your day to come here and compose and make a post about how much this does not matter to you.. how we feel. I suspect the opposite, and that you are looking for help, or acceptance.

Sorry, the only fiction I read is Tom Clancy, Stephen King, and Grisham. :D I rejoice in the power, skill, and competency of the US Military.

Back