• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

I have 2 large wooden rocket launcher boxes. They are 3 foot by 4 foot minimum if you want more precise measurements let me know and I will measure them. Located in San Clemente.
IMAG0274.jpg

:rolleyes:OH MAN!!! I can just see the officer's face now when they pull you over for no mud flaps or something!! :scared::scared: :roflmao:

Have a black grille off a 98 and also the wire harness that attaches to the header panel. Anyone wants it let me know. I'll hold it for a couple weeks then in the dumpster it goes. I'm in Rosemead.

If Ryno comes to grab the grill, I'll take the harness if he doesn't want it. Can you give it to him for me?

Thanks

Im looking for the vehicle side plug that connects the hitch lights into the pin connector thingy.

Its hard to explain. You take the driver side panel off in the back of the Jeep where the spare tire is. There is a plug that connects the tailights, signal lights, etc. to the hitch wiring. I need one from a 1991 and up 7 pin hook-up.

Sorry if I sound confusing.

On the Karma thread? Really?

What? I see people asking for things here before. I didn't know it wasn't "kosher".

Seeing if anyone has it from a part out or if they have one. I will throw in money if needed.

Back