• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

free WJ factory shocks and coil springs. I was gonna toss these but figured maybe someone here would want them. I will hold onto them for a couple weeks before they get put in the trash. I have 4 shocks. The fronts would fit on a stock XJ I think. They are stem at the top and bar pin at the bottom. 13" collapsed and 20.5" extended. The rears are eye to eye and are 14" collapsed and 22" extended. All four are in good shape and my WJ had a nice smooth ride. I had to get rid of them because they were too short for the 3" lift I put on. The coil sprigs are the original factory front and rear coils with 100k on them for a V8 WJ with the tow package so they were the heaviest rated springs put on that model. I understand this is an XJ forum but if someone could use them just let me know. The shocks have around 30-40k on them so they are definately not new.

free WJ factory shocks and coil springs. I was gonna toss these but figured maybe someone here would want them. I will hold onto them for a couple weeks before they get put in the trash. I have 4 shocks. The fronts would fit on a stock XJ I think. They are stem at the top and bar pin at the bottom. 13" collapsed and 20.5" extended. The rears are eye to eye and are 14" collapsed and 22" extended. All four are in good shape and my WJ had a nice smooth ride. I had to get rid of them because they were too short for the 3" lift I put on. The coil sprigs are the original factory front and rear coils with 100k on them for a V8 WJ with the tow package so they were the heaviest rated springs put on that model. I understand this is an XJ forum but if someone could use them just let me know. The shocks have around 30-40k on them so they are definately not new.

Brad you have pics of the WJ with the lift on it :gee:

Not sure if this is even worth posting or not but i figure i'd ask before i throw them away:

I have the thing that goes on the shifter from an NP231 to show the shift pattern, cant think of what its called but shows 2H - 4H - N - 4L .. clicks right in where the 4x4 shifter is ... has a crack on the top right corner but is hidden when installed and can easily be repaired with superglue ....

I also have an rusted manifold that has two cracks on it.. maybe someone wants it to re-weld it and use it as a spare?

one last thing is I have a gold honeycomb pattern wheel (from loredo?) and tire that I wont need once I pick my replacement up (thanks carol!)

If anyone wants either of the two top ones I'll have them till trash comes friday, the wheel I'll have till its gone

Shocks and coil springs are spoken for. They are going to Monkey55.

I have stock control arms if anybody can use them if not they are heading for the trash ben
also rear sway bar with the brackets free

i have some stock front coils off my 92 sport in temecula,
i would rather someone use em for a bit then throw them away

cheers!!!

kayle

nine five one two9four 0666

i can also deliver to escondido or temecula

Good to see another Camp Pendletoninian on here. Lol I couldn't resist.

Wow Julio turned you to the dark side eh?:eek:
That was my thought, too...

Still up for grabs:
Spare stock tire cover...

Cleaned up the garage today, need to get some crap out of my way that I have no use for anymore.

Stock coils from early HO, 2 sets
95 HO overflow bottle
95 washer fluid bottle
used aw4 trans mount, greasy but still good.
95 evap canister
95 aw4 transmission crossmember
stock length shocks, seem like they're still good just too short when we lifted my buddy's XJ - monroe brand.
stock pitman arm from my 95
rear sway bar

Maybe a couple other little things, I'll have to look again this weekend. I know the stuff in this post at least is there for sure.

1 week then junk man time.

grimm - can i get that crossmember brotha .. have something in the works soon!!!

Back