• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

K-Rocks Feb 20-21

Im in,

chia you still leavin saturday morning?? I think I am leaving saturday morning myself.

Well you guys have fun... I wish I could go. Wheeling a standard with one arm.... we you can guess how that would go.

Well you guys have fun... I wish I could go. Wheeling a standard with one arm.... we you can guess how that would go.

lean your seat back and drive with one foot.....oh guess it'd be hard to work 3 pedals with just one leg too. Sticks suck

Way to improvise Ian, but methinks running the waterfall at k-rocks might take some more throttle control.

Way to improvise Ian, but methinks running the waterfall at k-rocks might take some more throttle control.

Last I checked, throttle control didn't require two hands. :spin1:

eta: oh, and Kurt's always telling me the first gear for down, 2nd for up thing, which is why I said it....crappy day for me, please take no note of the above comment...it was just me being an arse

Back