• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV this weekend ClawHammer (PICS INSIDE)

But you have to remember my jeep is still pretty, i plan to keep it that way, for a while at least. I want to go back already! You think i can handle aftershock?

yes of course tow points, even though i didn't need them on claw :)

Yes you can handle it. There is a Z turn that can be fun, but other than that it isn't that bad either.

I need to add some tcase protection to that crossmember I built. I saw where I whacked it good. I'm lucky it didn't crack it.

Everything else got banged up (also expected), but it's definitely time to redo the lower mounts on the d30. They are toasted.

I'm also going to be narrowing the front and exo-caging the thing up.

What do you have planned for yours besides attachment points?

I think im going to just do a front bumper, defanetly a rear diff cover im thinking ruff stuff, when i got home mine was leaking a bit, gas tank skid, and then i want to start beefing up my axles.

Only scratches i get are from shopping carts lol haha,

and you know i wheel

*COUGH COUGH*

There are 2 words that are NOT supposed to be said in the same sentence..... Jeep and Pretty are them...

Now these are PRETTY Jeeps.......

BarbieZJ400.jpg

51BESD-608L._SL500_.jpg

and for the finale......

Rubi-Pink.jpg

(btw - I'm back :looney:!!!!! well.. maybe for just a little awhile... I'm about to get slammed for time again..)

:D

E

Back