• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Small Run Tomorrow

silverslk said:
We have heard THAT before Justin. haha:wave:

I'm a FLAKE....So what....I usually never pass up some johnson valley debauchery...

but seriously...I have alot of shit going on right now, and trying to buy a hoise is one of them....

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
I'm a FLAKE....So what....I usually never pass up some johnson valley debauchery...

but seriously...I have alot of shit going on right now, and trying to buy a hoise is one of them....

Justin
damn, move up the hill. its cheap right now!!!

Anthony's_98_XJ said:
damn, move up the hill. its cheap right now!!!

So is down here......I like my 1.5 mile drive/walk/ride into work. If I moved up there I would have to work at victorville motors....

xjjeeper19 said:
So is down here......I like my 1.5 mile drive/walk/ride into work. If I moved up there I would have to work at victorville motors....
hahah true that. location, location, location!

xjjeeper19 said:

Justin

Gotta bust your balls brother. NO worries.....there is always next time.:shhh:

Back