• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to stop by and say hey

TLowery04

NAXJA Forum User
Well, it's been awhile since i was active on here, I've gone to work for a company that keeps me moving around the country and am currently in Australia hiding from the winter and doing some troubleshooting. The poor old cherokee will probably need a complete overhaul by the time i get to it, It's been sitting getting barely used for almost a year now.

then again 98+ xjs are seemingly getting cheaper so I may look at one of those and transfer what I can. It will be awhile though.

The house is getting fixed up finally and my parents are getting moved back in (some of you may remember my place was hit by the tornadoes that hit the 4 counties area a couple years back. So yeah it's nice that that's coming to fruition.

anyway. just a slight update and saying hey, I'm off to go get some lunch

have a good one all

Plan on cleaning up the cheroke this weekend, and if I can find them, putting the stock front springs back on so it can be driven while I'm gone. Does anyone in the okc metroplex area have a shop? At this point I would probably pay to get my lift done just so I could have her running when I come home from work.

Back