• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just passed Alex on the freeway.

Metal Thrasher

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like the gearing has a top speed around 55.

Alex, drive with your moth closed! You are driving a mobile billboard there!

In the ZJ? Yeah I was on my way back to bellingham from Stevens pass, a little tired so I was taking it slow.

But don't worry, 5.13 gears and 35's are great for doing 70ish on the freeway when I wanna.;)

-Alex

Alex, drive with your moth closed!

:huh:

mothra-9.jpg

So the double post is because I was using a mobile device and it looked like my original post got deleted... Which makes sense when you think about the other interpretation of passing a burrito and telling the guy behind you to keep his mouth closed.... :passgas:

The wife's ZJ is "totally stock" (*) on 31"s with a 2" lift. And now sports angel and fairy stickers...

Mothra Rocks. Do Not disrespect the Moth - After all when have you ever had two Asian gals follow you around waiting on your every need? http://media.photobucket.com/image/mothra fairies/internationalgary/mothra-faries.jpg

(*) Source Citation: JPFreek Magazine February / March 2007. Winter Wheelin' With NAXJA article.

Back