• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just another thing i love about NAXJA.....:D

I just look at this guy as Big Red's evil twin...

If you look at it like that it brings everything into perspective and just gets more hilarious...

BAN BEN, BAN BEN, BAN BEN!!.....

just kidding, i just wanted to fit in here.:D

we that know him, love him. he is our own little killer and we want to keep it that way.lastaralike a true Marine, he will never leave his buddys behind!! :scottm: :laugh: :laugh: ( good thing im not his "Buddy" like that ):laugh3: :laugh3:

Last edited:
Jump This said:
There is 2 'f's' in differently.

:D

Rick, pipe down :twak: you're a huge offender of misspelled words.

To me, it looked like the other guy on pirate tried his best to complete the transaction and Ben was MIA or something. I dont agree with ppl doing a lot of name calling or sending stupid threats. It doesnt get you anywhere and just makes you look stupid.

Treat others how you expect them to treat you.

damn. wasnt expecting that.

so is this my official blackballing?

Scrappy said:
Fuck off. thats all I have to say. you got all the flaming you deserved.

you pissed yet?

Last edited:
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
damn. wasnt expecting that.

so is this my official blackballing?

Nah... lol just adding fuel to the "fire". If I told you how I really felt, I might look simpathetic to a Marine! I was always told to never show simpathy to any Marine.:patriot:

Did that crap end up getting taken care of?

arguing_internet_weiner_contest_funny_picture_funfry_resize.jpg

oh really, shit i was about to pack my shit up and head to JU.

ya i paypaled that guy his $$$. i put the part on ebay.

At least on ebay people give you their contact info when they buy something.

Scrappy said:
Nah... lol just adding fuel to the "fire". If I told you how I really felt, I might look simpathetic to a Marine! I was always told to never show simpathy to any Marine.:patriot:

Did that crap end up getting taken care of?

Correct me if I'm wrong. But every time I've used Paypal, the contact info is right there. You must have a "confirmed" address to use Paypal.

Not blaming anyone. Just this part of the story sounds a little fishy. :)

it was a business address. i didnt feel comfortable just shipping something to his work and mabey someone would loose it or pick it off before he got it.

xjohnnyc said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But every time I've used Paypal, the contact info is right there. You must have a "confirmed" address to use Paypal.

Not blaming anyone. Just this part of the story sounds a little fishy. :)

oh well...lol i guess i better go nominate myself for tardfest 07'......

that is unless of course its already been already.....:tear:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
it was a business address. i didnt feel comfortable just shipping something to his work and mabey someone would loose it or pick it off before he got it.

Ben, I always use my work address for shipping, since we get regular UPS deliveries, and many times the cost and service are better than delivering at home. Also, sometimes I don't want a bunch of stuff to get delivered at home. :)

Everyone likes you in person, so just knock off the MF'ing and wise ass threats on the forums and be cool like you are in real life.........and everything will be wonderful. :twak:

:cheers:

Goatman said:
Ben, I always use my work address for shipping, since we get regular UPS deliveries, and many times the cost and service are better than delivering at home. Also, sometimes I don't want a bunch of stuff to get delivered at home. :)

Everyone likes you in person, so just knock off the MF'ing and wise ass threats on the forums and be cool like you are in real life.........and everything will be wonderful. :twak:

:cheers:

He's still be a :dunce: wouldn't he???

Jump This said:
He's still be a :dunce: wouldn't he???

Hey, Cracker will always be a dipshit, and Ben will probably always be a dumbshit...........but we still like them. :looser:

Goatman said:
Hey, Cracker will always be a dipshit, and Ben will probably always be a dumbshit...........but we still like them. :looser:

(running to tell on you) "cracker, cracker, did you hear what richard said?"

BTW, i still like you Ben, and know nothing about this "incident", so I guess I'll keep on liking you (for the meantime anyway).

:D

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
is it just me or are your hand guards really short and the front sight aperature pushed further back on the barrel?

The site aperture is move back some in comparison to your standard M16, which comes with your standard 20" barrel. On that particular gun i'm running a 14.5" that is cut to M4 profile and then run a 1.5" flash hider. The gas system is set up just like all other uppers equipped with 14.5" barrels.

Sometimes I wish I would have joined some armed forces. My father was a Army sharpshooter.

sintax said:
The site aperture is move back some in comparison to your standard M16, which comes with your standard 20" barrel. On that particular gun i'm running a 14.5" that is cut to M4 profile and then run a 1.5" flash hider. The gas system is set up just like all other uppers equipped with 14.5" barrels.

Sometimes I wish I would have joined some armed forces. My father was a Army sharpshooter.
Wow, with that kind of Gun Rap....remind me to never piss off sintax. :scared:

im guessing dipshit is a higher caliber of tard then dumbshit no?

lol.

Goatman said:

Back