• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just a Trail Ride now... 2/28...

Re: Trail Cutting Time Again- 2/28 @ Rausch Creek!!!

like I said before Im in either way. I thought Id have my new steering by now. if I dont get it in time to put it on this weekend Ill still go but Id have to ride with someone else.

my TRE on my drag link is about to fall apart and I dont want to push my luck. so If any one has got an open seat keep me in mind.

You can ride with me. I fully expect to make it at least a half a day before breaking something major.

thanks. you know Ive never rode in an MJ. you'd be breaking my Comanche cherry.

Can we not use the word breaking and Comanche in the same sentence please?!?!?

And you should really try and get that steering on. It only takes about two hours to do it. Just go out and get the drill bit now so you have it ready - you would be surprised that its not always easy to find such a large bit.

Oh, and IIR correctly, the Rock Krawler kit reuses the stock TRE at the pitman arm. If you want to replace that while its all out, go get one now.

ILLLL be there rain shine snow whatever

Maybe one of these days I can catch a ride with you to a trail ride. Where in Blue Bell are you, I grew up there(in the Greens) and am just next door now in East Norriton.

Maybe one of these days I can catch a ride with you to a trail ride. Where in Blue Bell are you, I grew up there(in the Greens) and am just next door now in East Norriton.

Hah yeah, I live a stones throw from reeds resturant (202 & 73). So who else will go if this is just a trail ride?

I might. Haven't really fully decided yet.

I just got back to work after a 4 month layoff this past week, and my rig's still doorless, which I really dont care about, but my trailer is still buried under a couple feet of snow with more on the way...I'd love to come up and hang with the NAC, but it doesnt look like I'm making this one.....BTW, any plans up on a date for NacFest?
Rich

I'm out on this. I woulda made it if it was Saturday but can't really call out of work since I'm the only one that works on Sundays. Oh Rich check out the main page under events. Dates are up there.
Edit.. June 17th-20th Rich. Had to look at it to make sure.

Ooops duh! Thanks I just saw that in the main, had to know, since my g/f has to put in for the time off beforehand to come with me..already told her this is the one thing this year I wont miss !

I was hoping to make it but I doubt I'll end up being able to (big surprise there :rolleyes:)

I was driving the jeep around yesterday for a while and between that and doing some snow wheeling during the snow storm, more problems popped up...Master cylinder is toast, ARB doesn't engage, and it wont stay in 4 low.

I'm definitely going unless the world ends or something at this point.

Anyone got an unclaimed seat?

I'm definitely going unless the world ends or something at this point.

Anyone got an unclaimed seat?

I will, might be in the front or the back depending if anyone comes with me. If your going, the tailgate will be in the back.

Waiting to hear what Andy says here...

I may show up for this, was there any word on whether or not there will be trail cutting?

Also, what type of trails are people planning to run.

I may show up for this, was there any word on whether or not there will be trail cutting?

Also, what type of trails are people planning to run.

The snow is melting fast, so its hard to say.

Usually there are groups running trails at all the difficulty levels. It seems lately that most folks prefer harder blues and blacks, but there is always a green group and usually a harder blacks/red group.

I was reading some posts on RC website...seems that there is ALOT of snow up there. Some of it is melting but, I saw some pics and comments from a last weekend run where people were getting stuck in the lot and that the west section is only accessible to very large rigs. Sounds like fun but sounds like it's gonna really slow going.

I spoke to Tommy today about the trail cutting. Sunday he drove into the new area and said you guys can get in far enough to a project to work on. But ultimately it's up to you guys. If you want to wait til next month when hopefully conditions are better, that is fine with us.

Chainsaw's in the toolbox already and has been for a week or two... I'm showing up prepared whether we are doing a trailcut or not.

Back