• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June 15th - AF Canyon Run

I may be there, either that or hanging tree. Just have to see which rig is ready first :)

Been a few years since I've run Mineral Basin, anyone know what the snowpack is like?

From RME4x4 trail report: "As of saturday 5-31- Mineral basin is passable up to the part where the trail passes the vehicle sized ditch on the left. There is a snow pile at the very end of where that ditch and the trail converge that i attempted to cross but it got sketchy quick so i ended up having to winch over. It wasnt worth it because about 100 feet after that there was 10+ feet of snow blocking the patch.

The trail itself is basically a river in spots. Definitely fun though."

I may be able to make this run. It depends on if I am installing my adjustable upper arms. And new bushings on the front Axle / lower arms and replacing the manifold

I feel ya. I am only 5 years behind ya and my wife has her purse locked down.
Unless it come to Walmart....:D

I was planning on going But my YJ decided it wants more wrench time while the XJ watches . I'll be replacing the heater core since it decided to puke green fluid all over the interior this morning

Back