• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jumping on the build wagon

You mounted the steering OTK? Is that the same rod end the tie rod uses?

DSC_0227.jpg

I took a picture of the factory set up, to help me remember...

014.jpg

A little more work done on this thing after a brief hiatus due to the truck accident
got the rear bumper done and installed. Still need to weld up the cut n fold skirts but no big deal there
Jimmy cut the fenders, wish we could find more of the trimming we put on them. Got this bit off garret's old rig but can't find any to save my life.
Got the sway bar brackets don last night and its off at the alignment shop getting squared up. Pretty happy with my over grown car at this point.

oh and it she brought home some parts for the blue jeep

I like the way you mounted the license plate on the Dutch bumper. Mine's underneath the winch and the dang Boulder parking nazis gave me a ticket for not being able to see it.

Auto zone has edge trim in there rice rocket section.

Home Depot sells it as a protectant for lawn edging (the stuff keeps dogs from getting cut on the steel edging). We still have a ton of it that you are welcome to have.

Home Depot sells it as a protectant for lawn edging (the stuff keeps dogs from getting cut on the steel edging). We still have a ton of it that you are welcome to have.

Nice....Flores and I were wondering where that stuff came from. Thanks for the tip.

Good luck finding it now. They changed edging and now roll the top edge making the plastic covering unnecessary. I got the last roll from the Home Depot by my house a few years ago.

it depends on your HD. Monument, at least last year, stocked both roll top and standard galvanized edging... the edgecap was only in 50' rolls, though.

are the rears smoked? If so, I'd smoke the fronts too...

Back