• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JRC Rock Sliders

88JeepXJ

NAXJA Forum User
JCR Rock Sliders:
So I bought these lightly used a few years ago but by the time I got to them the XJ was too rusty and I had to build new rockers with tube steel.

I finally got around to refinishing these to match each other. Both were sanded, cleaned, primed, and covered in rubberized bed liner.

So these are awesome rock sliders for the XJ. The great news is I purchased new hardware from JRC and its still in the bag! So you would be buying better than new because these are already painted and ready to bolt on.

This is the model for XJs without long arms or stiffeners. $369 new from JRC, bare metal, plus shipping. I am asking for $300but am open to offers.

At this time I'm not going to ship them, they are way too heavy and bulky. I'm in Peabody, Ma.

Jeff

Last edited:
If you get to the point where you would consider shipping them, shoot me a pm, I'd take them at that price if shipping isn't outrageous.

If you get to the point where you would consider shipping them, shoot me a pm, I'd take them at that price if shipping isn't outrageous.

I honestly think it will be. My guess based on oversized and weight is $50+ each.

Last edited:
Back