• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Johnson 35Horse.. and 12 Ft Boat.. Fast.. Go ANYWHERE

BigBlk XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I got a Johnson 35Horse Marine Motor..Maticulously Maintained.. washed.. and kept in garage.. clean.. and on stand when not in use.. not on boat for more than 10 hrs max at a time.. always on its stand.. proper mixture of fuel oil/gas..
Runs great! had coils and pick up replaced by boat shope in clintion township last year as a tune up. pretty good prop. Motor comes with stand..

12 Ft Achilles Boat .. hard floow.. Army/Marines type.. with the inflatable bottom.. but solid floor and rear. Built seat for up front passengers with a nice box to store accessories. Has gas can to go with. Boat comes with all the really nice bags to store the boat itself and floors.. but dont think its small.. you can get it pretty decently small when down.. 6ft x 3-4ft? but up.. 12ft easy.. x 4-5ft? Handles great on the lake.. i used to take it out on lk. st. clair .. and just upnorth on the titabasee river.. before that my dad had both .. and were both pretty maticulous about it. Nice for puttin in the back up yer truck when u dont want a trailor.. can put togeather at campsite and go boat right along with everyone else... we could fit in my dads 39ft motorhome.. but then again 3 compartments did join togeather and we modified rv a little (lol)..

Still Fast and FUn! Have accessores all to go with!

looking for a good offer..

email me also [email protected] or instanst messanger alpinelegacy416

Back