• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

John Bull Pics from 2-22-2008

wow dude, flame fest here, if you dis-like cali so much glad your gone.. If your displeased with the actions of someone, so some concern and caring not bash there face in. Geez guys...

peace
ted

toyotawrench said:
wow dude, flame fest here, if you dis-like cali so much glad your gone.. If your displeased with the actions of someone, so some concern and caring not bash there face in. Geez guys...

peace
ted
just common sense to me man, would you go under a vehicle that is perches on a rock like that. who knows how good the brakes are? they could fail at any moment. not really bashing that much just saying people can be stupid i guess.

Well I agree not a smart move but gennerally speaking people can comprehend and asess risk, Its at there discression wheather or not they want to take the risk to accomplish whatever it is there trying to. All im trying to say is, show some love rather then some anger.

peace
ted

show love. no sorry i dont support stupidity. now if he would have been injured on the other hand, well thats a different story and i dont even want to think about it. all im saying is people need to be careful on the trail. you got to think how far away it is to a hospital. thats a long ride home in a jeep bashing against rocks while your injured. When i dislocated my hip in a car accident. i couldnt even stand driving in a ambulance not hitting any bumps. Some pain is fun but screw that other stuff.. -Matt

funny you mention that, i just finished my last. You guys know im not talking about you folks being morons in cali. Im mainly talking about the "gangsters" or most wanabes. Just to many punks and people who think they are the shit. Like Grimm posted a few weeks back about the little kid threatening him. I mean who is teaching these kids these days? no one. I lived in LA growing up and just had to get the hell out of there. too much crime for me. Moved to Central cali and there was just so many kids dying my age from drunk driving, i almost ended up being one of those kids but i just had to get away from the "scene"

there was just so many kids dying my age from drunk driving, i almost ended up being one of those kids but i just had to get away from the "scene"

Sorry, but do i need to say more? We all do dumb stuff, don't we?? Drinking and driving.. So you have a great day, and smile at some one

hate to break your heart but i was in the backseat of the car and some moron was hauling ass around a corner, flew head on into a oak tree and flug me head on into the windshield and under the dash. woke up a few minutes to crawl out of the car and dropped about 4 feet. when he hit the tree there was such an impact and spun us around lifted us off the ground and got wedged in between 2 trees. I was just hanging out with the wrong crowd, blew about 10k in drugs in a couple months been drug free since i moved away. so in other words yea, we all do dumb shit but i learned my lesson and thats why i got away...

i only wish i werent with with that crowd. I would have one REALLY bad ass xj

Skwerly said:
I hear ya Smitty, I think yer good people. Safety on the trail is #1, but it can be easy to slip when you are having a good time :).

Just popped a Keystone bud, I'll sip with ya!
exactly, i dont know how many of you out there drink while wheeling, they mix wonderfully and dont mix at the same time. it can be dangerous but just have a good time. I was at a buddies ranch in central cali and had at least a 12 pack in me. tried to take this like that all these guys it tj's were taking runnin 37's. well i only had 31's at the time. So it was the side of a mountain and a boulder the side of a school bus. got my front 2 tires wedged in between and bent all my steering like a taco. I know damn well if i were sober i would have not tried that, but it was fun!!!

toyotawrench said:
I agree totally, I'm mister safety, thats not the issue, its the way you go about adressing someone when you are in disagreement on there actions. Thats all.
I guess ill work on that but ill quote Ron White "Cant fix stupid"

LMAO I have my share of drinkin' and wheeling stories. Mostly a lot of fun, but I sure did succeed at denting parts of the rig I wasn't aware you could dent. I'm sure most of us are guilty of that at one point or another (maybe not Ted).

At least it didn't make Youtube LOL! That's when you know it's bad.

lol very true. everyone has drunkin wheelin stories, whether they want to share or not, they alll have stories.

oh for sure man. Im sure ill be aheading baco to central cal to visit my buddies in the future. When im there maybe we should hit up some beefy trails down there. once i do head down there the build of my rig will be done. well for a while at least.

Back