• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JL Vantage box ?

[email protected]

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking at the vantage boxes and was considering bilding a similar box for my self. I would like to know the exterior dimensions and the sealed volume for the Vantage box. I looked all over NAXJA, JF etc and couldn't find what i was looking for. The reason i don't want to just buy a box is mainly cost and i'd rather build it to house a 12 if possible. Thanks for the help guys

Yes I did look at that thread, but the linked boxes house 8 inch and don't have enough volume for what I was looking for. the box you have is the only one that i've seen that looks as if it could hold a 12 without choking the sub, and wouldn't keep me from hauling hockey gear in the back.

I figured that i would need to go the custom route but I thought that i could possibly enlarge the depth on the JL box but copy the other dimensions in order to increase volume and allow for deeper mounting depth, but after looking at your pics in the subs in Xj's thread its seeming less and less likely I will be able to get a 12 in the cubbyhole, and keep all of my useable interior space. BTW the interior/system of your XJ is the best i've seen on here. It looks Uber clean with the matched paint on the sub box and the 2DIN i saw in the other threads, thanks for the help

Back