• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Upper Shock X-over Shock Mount NEED FEEDBACK!

Here are some pics!
IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

Goatman said:
Angling the shocks inward just decreases the effectiveness of the shocks. It hinders the shocks ability to control sway and bottoming out by decreasing the amount of shock travel relative to suspension travel.

Again, this doesn't effect the ride. If the ride is too stiff, first check the air pressure. Then consider getting a better shock, then look into better springs. Shocks can make a big difference in ride, as can the springs.
Thats what I said!!!:laugh3:

Get some better shocks, and/or work on that shackle angle.

From looking at your pictures... springs appear to be your main problem (or am I wrong).. that shackle angle is off... it appears to be basically vertical...

Try some boomerang shackles or add a whole lot of weight to the back... maybe pull a leaf out?

Starboard M said:
Thats what I said!!!:laugh3:

Get some better shocks, and/or work on that shackle angle.

From the pictures do you think better shocks will really make a difference? I mean it seems like it's really not going to matter w/ the shackle in that position..

Back