• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Quicker, Diff Guards, XJ Parts

Cipey

NAXJA Forum User
Brand New Still in Box JKS Disco'sfor xj , never used $135+ shipping for xj

8.8 Warn Diff Guard Used $40+Shipping
Dana 30 No Name/Generic Diff Gaurd $25+ Shipping

brand new Cherokee Hood Insulation Liner--that big thing under the hood that soundproofs, 25+ Shipping...its oversized but light.

brand new, never used, still in box safari type snorkel can be used for all XJ's 97 and up must remove washer res and relocate...this does not have the washer relocate kit.
$225+ shipping

Brand new, still in box 4 point racing seat belts with cam release (Front Right and Front Left. Box opened to inspect product, never installed. $50+shipping

PM or email me at [email protected]

Diff Guards Pix

The top one is Generic for the D30--got it from discountjeep parts
and the bottom one is the Warn for the 8.8, got from the same place.

The JKS Sway Disco's are for the 4-6 inch lift variety XJ's--for the front...yes someone asked me if they have them for the rear...go figure.......and I call them swaybar disco's but they are Swaybar Quicker Disconnects from JKS P/N 2001
Sorry 'bout the confusion!!!

XLGCP-MVC-005Lnaxja.jpg

Last edited:
rusty's t-case drop--new, nvr used--steel block type $20

Brand New Still in Box JKS Disco'sfor xj , never used $135+ shipping for xj

Dana 30 No Name/Generic Diff Gaurd $25+ Shipping

brand new Cherokee Hood Insulation Liner--that big thing under the hood that soundproofs, 25+ Shipping...its oversized but light.

brand new, never used, still in box safari type snorkel can be used for all XJ's 97 and up must remove washer res and relocate...this does not have the washer relocate kit.
$225+ shipping

Brand new, still in box 4 point racing seat belts with cam release (Front Right and Front Left. Box opened to inspect product, never installed. $50+shipping

PM or email me at [email protected]

Back