• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jim's Massive Free Crap Blowout

SeeingSpots

NAXJA Forum User
Gents.....Bring your pickup trucks. We are starting to purge. This thread will be updated as we uncover more stuff. BUT IT'S ALL FREE.

- 26 pieces of 96" 2x4 lumber. Never cut

- Single turbo exhaust tubing from a 2010 Camaro SS. It's 2.5" diameter. Had about 250 miles on it when I removed it. Never actually had a turbo attached to it - it was a pipe dream....ha ha ha....I kill me.....take the f'ing tube.

- Rear seat for an XJ- It's got some small tears.

- Wood Table

- Misc. Metal stock. Some flat bar, tube, channel, sheet. It's kind of a mixed bag. Hypoid gets first dibs since he helped me out with a part, but after him it's open season.

- Construction divider netting. About 50ft worth.

- Black wheel barrel. No cracks. Works well.

**No picture. It's a wheel barrel for God's sake.

- Approx. 20ft of chicken wire. Good for arts & crafts....or....you know....chickens.

I am taking the Ranger down today. I should be able to make the rest fit.

Ooooh. Wood. I have been wanting to make a table/bench for my bike for a while now. Let me make some measurements but 6-8 of them thar two by fers should do the trick. If I'm coming for those I may as well grab that front wheel chock too.

Jim, I will take whatever metal Hypoid does not want and if Mike has room to haul it.

Mike took all of the metal and the exhaust.

Looks like River wants the wood.....ummmm......

If Mr. Lopez has enough room, I'll put the rest of it in his truck tomorrow.

Jim

Last edited:
More stuff!

Universal ATV Utility rack....I fit this on my old Polaris and Yamaha Wolverine.

Assorted stains, chrome polish, reducer, activator, and a Rollmaster Timing chain and sprocket for a Chevy 350. You have to take it all!

Urethane Paint system. Most everything is 1/2 full. Probably about $100 worth of material. Must take it all.

Grab the 2x4's for me if you have room Flores?

Hey JD...The table is still available. A neighbor just took the remaining 2x4s.

Back