• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JeepSpeed

According to their site, those are the LCA mounts for the front, not leaf spring mounts.

You're right. For some reason I followed the link and went to another picture. :looser:

Still no ETA on those leaf mounts. Just got off the phone and he said he was emailing the engineering dept. as we spoke. I'm guessing he forgot to inquire on it last week when I called. They were supposed to be done months ago.
If you guys start calling with some interest they should without a doubt speed up the process.

Take 30 seconds right now and call
Call poly p @
805-783-2060

another update from poly performance, i emailed them:

Grimm's Email said:
i noticed what appears to be beefed up front mounts for the rear leaf springs in your jeep cherokee (XJ) kit shown here: http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Jeep-XJ-Weld-On-3-Link-Front-Kit-p-16607.html am i correct, are those leaf spring mounts? if so, are they available seperatley, and how much do they cost? i was trying to build something similar, as i keep bending the subrame in that area, when i came across your set on a jeep forum i am on (www.naxja.org). i as well as a few others are very interested in a set of these. thanks -Mike "GrimmJeeper" Vincent

and this is what he said back to me:
Dave @ Poly Performance said:
Yes, those are leaf spring mounts. They will be available separately soon.
As soon as they are in production well make a post over on the naxja board.

hopefully they are getting enough calls and emails to get on it!
:cheers:

sweet, good job and thanks for submitting that.
no prob! i want a set baaaad you should see how caved in my floor is above the spring boxes at the front of the leafs lol.

guys if you call/email try to drop the NAXJA name, it will let them know that we as a club are interested in thier products, companies love that. who knows, maybe they will consider a sponsorship if they get enough interest, that benefits us all :cheers:

Back