• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed/Prerunner For Sale section? Opinions wanted?

Organization.

Are we next going to put in a mod_tech for-sale forum, where we can sell lift kits and shortbody 7100's? Or do those have to go in jeepspeeds for sale?

A street and performance for-sale too, for the bored throttle body's and HID headlights.

Don't forget the picture showcase for-sale, where you can sell camera's and dust filters for lenses.

We need a jeepspeed specific for-sale forum like I need a hole in my head.
I think you're kinda missing the point here. While it is under the tech section, I see the Jeepspeed/Prerunner section of this forum as less of a tech forum and more of a Jeepspeed "section". People here use it as a prerunner/jeepspeed conversation area, what with the pictures and talk about races etc. Maybe the bigger concern is the placement of the forum itself in the main forum.

I think you're kinda missing the point here. While it is under the tech section, I see the Jeepspeed/Prerunner section of this forum as less of a tech forum and more of a Jeepspeed "section". People here use it as a prerunner/jeepspeed conversation area, what with the pictures and talk about races etc. Maybe the bigger concern is the placement of the forum itself in the main forum.

Perhaps. Maybe we need to delete it and let people use jeepspeed.com to converse, sell parts, post pictures.. ;)

That, or we can leave the tech forum tech, and sell stuff in the for sale forum.

Agreed .I think what some peaple dont realize,this forum is more than just a narrow focus on specific tech.It shows another side to to our Jeeps than trail riding and rock crawling,yet still an important part of NAXJA.Peaple more familiar with prerunning know you dont have to be a proffesional racer to go out in the Dezert and have a blast!Those that dont want to participate in the Jeepspeed/Prerunner forum do not need to.Many thanks to Jim for initiating this forum and the wisdom of the powers that be to giving the green light. This thing has only just begun !! NAXJA

Back