• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JeepPox

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I got this PM

First, sorry to hear about the death in your family. Know it's especially tough this time of year.

Second, I've about had it with Jeep Pox. Every post the dude makes is a cut down, criticism, or negative. A post that could have been an interesting discussion on rear links instead turned into the OP getting toasted by JP (twice in the same thread now) for no reason. And this chapter needs interesing discussion topics to keep people here. Sure it's been done, but we aren't Pirate. I tell people to come here for the good advice and general acceptance of anyone. Give the OP some constructive ideas, thoughts, experiences, and point them in the right direction. Hell, I'd like to learn more about links and sure others would too.

Anyway, from my perspective JP is not doing us any favors and frankly, people (like me) that steer clear of the drama are just going to stop posting anything meaningful if he's going to be a butthole in every thread. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP never posts here again...

Sorry to lay this down on you but since we are trying to keep this Chapter alive and I feel JP's comments are just going to drive people away, had to say something.

Frankly I'm tired of his shitty attitude also and I have sent infractiosn his way before for similar issues.

I'd like to temporarily ban him from the AZ chapter and another infraction for insulting other members, as a clue to him that his generally shitty attitude is no longer welcomed here and if he keeps it up I'm ok with a permanent ban.

Questions Comments Concerns?

I deleted the post simply cause it's pure douchebaggery. But he needs to stop with the shitty comments it's bad rep for NAXJA as a whole.

Looked at the post and agree that his comment was uncalled for. I would support a temporary ban (one or two weeks).

Dont think that I would have been as upset if the comment was directed towards a more senior member or someone he knows personally. Gotta go easier on the new guys!

I completely agree, very few comments the guy makes are helpful or positive. At least a temporary ban then upon return a probationary time resulting in permanent ban if the posts continue

I was cc'd this PM from lobsterboy to Doug

Your antics within the AZ Chapter forum are becoming problematic. The Chapter BOD has even considered banning you from their forum due to multiple complaints regarding some of your posts. Let this be your only warning. If you cause any more problems, a ban from the Chapter will take effect, no questions asked.

I agree with Tyler what will that solve?

Was being sarcastic with the "make him VP" comment. All this drama is making my head hurt....or maybe its cause I just got back from the dentist.

Wish he would sell his rig and buzz off.

Was being sarcastic with the "make him VP" comment. All this drama is making my head hurt....or maybe its cause I just got back from the dentist.

Wish he would sell his rig and buzz off.

Dentists suck! I completely agree, I am sure he is loving the fact that there is drama on the board that is drawing away from him. I think we need to collectively lock and delete that thread. I feel it is only hurting the club

Dentists suck! I completely agree, I am sure he is loving the fact that there is drama on the board that is drawing away from him. I think we need to collectively lock and delete that thread. I feel it is only hurting the club

I thought about it last night, but YEAGS posted something similar in that thread...and IIRR the main reason that entire thread started was becasue a member was upset that we deleted posts. Also "I bet this will be deleted" or "watch out or you will get an infraction" were mentioned numerous times in the ensuing discussion....

I thought that deleting the post would help make that point and encourage the unpleasant behavior to continue. So I am content to let our dirty laundry continue to air out. I think we should follow "DaJeep"'s example and if someone wants to delete their post from the thread we will do that. I dont feel I said anything disrespectful or demeaning so I'm keeping my posts up.

Aaron

Like I said before it looks bad on the entire chapter, I think that all could have been handled differently but it is what it is. I'm staying out of it!

I don't think that this thread should continue...we shouldn't have a thread singling out one member that isn't talking about his ban anymore. And he is black now so he can't run...

No John I was saying that we should keep this thread going about how much of a douche he is...not what was discussed in the beginning. I already stated that I agreed with a 2 week ban from AZ Chapter forums for him.

Back