• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeeperjohn Motor mounts for sale

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought these from John after the accident. I was certain my passenger side motor mount was shot. I finally got to install them today and once I got in there I realized my motor mounts were in perfect shape. The movement was due to the fact that the bolts that hold the motor mount plate to the engine block were loose causing the entire mount to move and rattle. I tightened them up and all is good. I was kinda surprised my mounts were damaged since I replaced them when I put in the new motor last year. I guess I didn't tighten the bolts enough. I really don't want to see these go to waste so I will put them back up for sale. I would like to get $80 for them. They have never been installed and are VERY well built. I will post up a couple pics a little later.

Here's what they look like
100_0144.jpg

I've actually seen this product first hand. Very well built! GLWS man!

Your right about that and I don't really want to sale them but I'm not in a financial situation right now to be doing repairs that are not an absolute necesity.

How about this: For $80 I will also include shipping in that if your not local and I will just drop them off if you are local.

That's a good deal, if I didn't have brown dogs already I'd pick these up!

Good luck!

i will vouch for these motor mounts!!!!!!! I run these on my XJ and am extreamly happy with them. If they have JeeperJohns name on em you can be assured that they are top quality.

these are better built than the first edition jeeper johns that I have, and mine have taken the load of a broken trans mount and hitting the whoops out in jv at 60+ mph. john builds badass mounts!

these are better built than the first edition jeeper johns that I have, and mine have taken the load of a broken trans mount and hitting the whoops out in jv at 60+ mph. john builds badass mounts!

Yeah, these can take some serious punishment and I badly want to put them on my rig, but with how tight things are financially right now, I can't justfiy an unnecesary repair. Hopefully someone will want them I they want have to sit on my parts shelve.

Buy them Kacy, I'll help You put them in. I've been running them for a while and they are Badass.

Sorry You can't afford to keep them, times are tough all over.

I think kace86 is gonna grab these, what's your paypal again?

Did he want them? I didn't hear from him yet.

Sold to Kace86

Back