• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Cherokee Transmission Crossmember/Skidplate

Full-Traction

NAXJA Forum User
Our transfer case skid/crossmember is a heavy duty unit designed to replace the stock transmission crossmember and give maximum trail protection to the transfer case. This unit is designed to work with all of our short or long arm suspension systems, and is also designed to fit all XJ's with or without a lift kit. 3/16" plate steel construction means that your transfer case is fully protected from rocks and logs. Powdercoat finish. Comes complete with hardware and instructions. Fits 84-2001 XJ Cherokee.

Part: FTS720646
Fits: 1984–2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee
Price: 379.95

316843_241221572579700_102854579749734_602822_2162083_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you even added slots for the additional xmember bracing that an MJ comes with from the factory?

Never seen a vendor incorporate that before. Nice job! :thumbup:

You mean the cutouts for the exhaust and front driveshaft?

No.

I mean the additional two bolt holes per side that are spaced inward about 4" or so.

The MJ has a boxed brace that bolts to the inside of the rail, then bolts down to the crossmember as a support. XJ's don't have this. I'm assuming this is what those bolt holes were added for.

That's what it looks like to me too. I like it!

I sent you a pm, but havent heard anything back. Im interested in your rear leaf springs for an XJ. I see they are 3.5" height, do you have any more details you could possibly provide. IE, number of leaves, etc. It looks like in the pic the front eye is mil wrapped. Is this a true observation? Is it possible to order just a set of rear springs? If so, I would like pricing on a pair, shipped to 16823 business.

Thanks in advanced.

Man, that thing is pretty!

I sent you a pm, but havent heard anything back. Im interested in your rear leaf springs for an XJ. I see they are 3.5" height, do you have any more details you could possibly provide. IE, number of leaves, etc. It looks like in the pic the front eye is mil wrapped. Is this a true observation? Is it possible to order just a set of rear springs? If so, I would like pricing on a pair, shipped to 16823 business.

Thanks in advanced.
Sorry I missed this one.. PM will be coming shortly

Back