• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep was stolen

Bna0atb

NAXJA Forum User
My jeep was stolen this week. First the spare tire went the. A few days later they took the jeep. It's a 99 Cherokee Maroon/red color. 6" full Traction Lift with 33" firestone Destination MT on eagle alloy rims. If anyone sees it please call 720-346-3058. The Vin # is 1j4ff68s9xl545764. I don't have the plate number. Please help find my Jeep. In need to go to Moab.

Oh no! Got any pics? Or a registration card? Should be able to figure out what the plate number is that way... Well I will keep my eyes peeled on my commute up i25 in the mornings. Hope it gets found quick... You file a report yet?

That's a bummer. Did you install the steering gear?

I did install the box and it was supposed Togo in for gears this week and have the rock sliders fabed up and installed. I'll get some pics once I jump on the computer. Turns out my plate didn't even come up in the system. I've got to go to the DMV to get that figured out today.

Back