• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Stuff

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
Havnt been on here in a while sense I sold my XJ, but I have a few things to sell and wanted to give the loyal XJ guys a fair shot at them. If you are interested, call John at 909-553-1086. Thanks.

Jerry Cans 20.00 each or 45.00 if you buy all three.
IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

Light bar with Dick Cepek lights 50.00
IMG_1024.jpg

Pre-runner style front bumper with tabs for 4 lights
IMG_1023.jpg

Tonka Toy Jeep 20.00
IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

It's good to see you again. I'm guessing by now you heard that my XJ is gone too. Finances got in the way so the WJ now needs to become to trail rig. Anyways, I will take the light bar. I'm looking for one to mount up to the WJ. It shouldn't take too much fab to make that work. Give me a call and we can figure it out. Maybe I will go for the Jeep toy too. Brody right now is obsessed with cars especially ones that look like Jeeps.

PM Already sent

Hey guys, Best to call me as I dont intend to track this post very much. The front bumper is $50.00 and I dont have the light covers. Light bar is claimed by Brad at this point, but everything else is still available. Call me if you are interested please 909-553-1086. Thanks.

Bump.

Bumper and Jerry cans still up for grabs. Bumper is 50.00 and Jerry Cans are 15.00 each. Give me a call 909-553-1086.

Hi John,
if there is no rust inside the two dark jerry cans I'll take them. Have paypal or cash, whatever is good for you.

Hi John,
if there is no rust inside the two dark jerry cans I'll take them. Have paypal or cash, whatever is good for you.

Hey, The bottom of the black cans have a bit of corrosion in them, but available if you want them. I know they sell fuel tank sealer pretty cheap if you wanted to coat the bottoms with it just in case. Ill gladly accept cash when you pick them up. Call me if you still want them.

Bump. Everything left is 5.00 off the asking price. Looking to get this stuff out of my garage quick.

Hey, The bottom of the black cans have a bit of corrosion in them, but available if you want them. I know they sell fuel tank sealer pretty cheap if you wanted to coat the bottoms with it just in case. Ill gladly accept cash when you pick them up. Call me if you still want them.
hi john,

I have 2 rusted ones already with sealer in them, but they kept on rusting towards the outside bottoms.
Sorry no sale ,need rustfree ones this time. Maybe Tone can use them.

I want this stuff out of my garage. 2 black Jerry cans 10.00 each (Red one is claimed). Prerunner bumper 45.00. bring cash quick, Im not interested in holding stuff for days or weeks at this point. call me if you want them. 909-553-1086. Thanks.

John, thought you might like to see how your light bar turned out. I kept it simple in design and went with the harbor freight lights instead of the Dick Cepek lights. They were too tall and I couldn't get in the garage. The HF lights were 2" shorter and gave me just enough clearance. I know HF lights are cheap, but I have ran them on my last 3 rigs and they always worked and are quite bright. Can't go wrong for $16 for a pair. I still need to fine tune the adjustments and get the angle and allignment all dialed in on them. Should be pretty easy. If anyone is interested I'm gonna sale the 5 Dick Cepek lights. Let say $25 for all 5. Shoot me a PM if interested.
DSC02346.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

Last edited:
Back